What if I do not understand how to complete an application?
  • Please call us at (210) 335-3666 and we will provide assistance in completing the application. Additionally, please have the following documents ready:
    • Proof of Citizenship: U.S. Passport, U.S. Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card, Certificate of Naturalization
    • Proof of Identification: Driver’s license, Identification Card, Military Card. If under 18, Social Security card, student ID, Medicare or other health card
    • Proof of Income: All gross income received within 30 days prior to the signature date. This includes paystubs, unemployment benefits, TANF, Social Security and/or SSI, pension, or other income including child support and/or family support.
    • CPS Energy Utility Bill

Show All Answers

1. How can I access the application if I do not have a computer and/or Internet?
2. How can I apply if I am unable to leave my house?
3. Will I still be able to apply if I do not have an email account?
4. What if I do not understand how to complete an application?
5. If I qualified for help last year, do I have to apply every year?
6. Why do I have to resubmit documents I submitted last year?
7. How long does it take to process my application?
8. What are the hours of operation?
9. Do you have a Complaint Policy?