Can I request that my refund check be mailed to me?

Yes. For all cash bond refund checks, please use the “Affidavit to Request Cash Bond” form; and for all other registry refund checks, use the “Affidavit to Withdraw Funds” form. Once completed, mail it to our office at: Bexar County Clerk’s Office Attn: Bookkeeping Dept. 100 Dolorosa St. 104, San Antonio, Texas 78205

Show All Answers

1. I paid a cash bond for my relative, how do I get it refunded to me?
2. Why was my cash bond deposit refunded to the defendant if I paid it?
3. I lost my cash bond receipt, what do I do now?
4. How do I request a copy of all funds currently on deposit?
5. My cash bond receipt contains an error, what can I do?
6. I paid a cash bond and the case is disposed but I live outside of Bexar County, how do I obtain it?
7. What is the status of my refund check?
8. How long will it take before I can receive my money?
9. Can I request my money be transferred to my bank account instead of a check?
10. My check was less than what was deposited, why is that?
11. I would like to assign my cash bond refund to someone else, how can I do that?
12. Can I request that my refund check be mailed to me?