I paid off my house, where is my original deed?

Normally the original deed is given to the buyer after closing. If your deed was recorded in the Bexar County Clerk’s Office and you have misplaced your original deed, you may purchase a certified copy by visiting the Bexar County Clerk’s Deed Records Department located at 101 W. Nueva, Suite B109 San Antonio, TX 78205; or mail your request to the Bexar County Clerk’s Office, 100 Dolorosa, Suite 104, San Antonio, TX 78205.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of my deed?
2. I paid off my house, where is my original deed?
3. The bank sent me my release and said I need to take it to your office. What do I need to do?
4. How can I find out if there is a lien on my property?
5. What are your filing fees?
6. May I record a copy of my document? Do I need to provide my original document to get recorded?
7. Where can I get a deed drawn up?
8. Where do I register for my Homestead/Over 65/Disabled exemptions?
9. Is there a Notary in your building?
10. How long will it take to record a document if I submit it in person?
11. How long does it take for a document to become a public record?
12. What is the fee for filing a Federal Tax Lien and/or Release of Federal Tax Lien?