EMPLOYERS, SEE YOU SOON!
Dear 2nd Chance Employers,
Thank you for registering for the 2nd Chance Job Fair this week, Thursday. We appreciate the enthusiasm that many of you expressed in hiring those in need of a second chance, and we wish you success in finding the talent that you need for your business.
Please read the information below as it will provide you with instructions and a timeline for different activities that will occur on the day of the event.
Date: April 21, 2022
Location: Freeman Coliseum
3201 E. Houston St.
San Antonio, TX 78219
Parking: Lot #1 – See map below (outlined in red)
• Employers will be allowed to enter the building to setup.
• Enter the Freeman Coliseum through the front door farthest to the left. A volunteer wearing a yellow vest will check you in.
• At check-in you will receive an envelope which will include your lunch tickets. Two complimentary lunch boxes will be provided to each agency.
• Freeman Coliseum’s Wi-Fi password will also be provided to you at the check-in table. Please do not share it with anyone as it will slow down the network due to limited access.
• We kindly request that all Employer tables to be setup by 11am.
• Please bring your own table cover. A table tent with your company name will be on your table. Feel free to bring a noisemaker (whistle or bell) to ring when someone is hired.
• Each Employer will have the following: 8ft table & 2 chairs.
• Employers will be asked to pick up their boxed lunch, and may eat in the dining area located behind black drapes on the north side of the building.
• A short presentation will begin on the stage.
• Commissioner Tommy Calvert and other dignitaries will address the audience, therefore we kindly ask that everyone direct their attention to the stage area.
• Volunteers will be coming to your table with a QR code that will take you to our Exit survey. A ticket for door prizes will be issued when the Exit survey is submitted and the confirmation page can be seen by the volunteer.
• Winners of door prizes will be called to the stage.
• Tear down and clean-up
Should you need assistance on the day of the job fair, please ask the volunteers wearing yellow vests, or call Damien Gallegos at (210) 717-9800