News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/15/2021 2:11:08 PM to 7/1/2021 12:00:00 AM.
Commissioner Justin Rodriguez News
Posted on: June 15, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Bexar County Announces Participants in 2021 Generation NEXT Arts Internship Program
- The Generation NEXT Arts Internship Program is a partnership between Bexar County and the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts to which provides grant funding to local arts organizations to pay for a 10-week intern.
- 2021 is the 9th year for the program, which has funded 89 paid internships since 2013.
- 10 organizations were selected for the 2021 program:
- Children's Chorus of San Antonio
- Classic Theatre,
- Cojunto Heritage Taller
- Gemini Ink
- Magik Theatre
- Say Si
- Texas Public Radio
- Woodlawn Theatre
- Youth Orchestras of San Antonio
- This program assists the organizations to work on projects while giving students hands-on experience and knowledge of how arts organizations benefit the community.