News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/14/2021 9:27:18 AM to 5/18/2021 12:00:00 AM.
Commissioner Justin Rodriguez News
Posted on: May 3, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Deadline for Property Tax Protests is May 17th
- As May 15th falls on a Saturday, the protest deadline for property taxes will be on the next business day, Monday, May 17th.
- Property owners are encouraged to submit protests online using the portal on bcad.org
- Applications may also be submitted by mail or in the drop box at the Bexar County Appraisal District offices located at 411 N. Frio St. during normal business hours.
- For more information, visit www.bcad.org or call 210-242-2432
- For information and frequently asked questions on protesting your property taxes, visit https://www.bexar.org/3137/Resident-Resources-Serving-You