Central Records – Bexar County Sheriff’s Office

Accident Reports:

Provide the exact date, location, and name of person involved in the accident. A case number is helpful; but, not necessary. If you would like to send a request via email: record@bexar.org

Offense / Incident Reports:

Please provide either the case number or the date, location, and name of the complainant. If you would like to send a request via email: record@bexar.org


If you are requesting a survey, please download the form, fill it out and submit it.  


The Central Records Division of the Sheriff's Office provides to the public services under the "Texas Public Information Act" (Government Code, Chapter 552).

Options to submit an Open Records Request:

Request via email:

Submit form electronically by going here.


In order to request body worn camera recordings, the following must be provided: (1) the date and approximate time of the recording, (2) the specific location where the recording occurred, and (3) the name of one or more persons known to be a subject of the recording. See Tex. Occ. Code § 1701.661.

Request via email:


Request By Mail:

Please submit with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and a money order made payable to: Sheriff, Bexar County.

Bexar County Sheriff's Office
Central Records, Reports Desk
200 N. Comal Street
San Antonio, TX 78207-3505

Request In Person:

Bexar County Adult Detention Center
200 N Comal (South Tower, corner of N. Comal & West Commerce)
San Antonio , TX
Hours are 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM - Monday-Friday, excluding holidays

Service Fees

(We accept CASH ONLY and no bills over a $10. Exact change is preferred)

Offense and Incident Reports

First 10 pages are free, $1 for every 10 pages after that.(ex: 1-10 pages $0, 11-20 pages $1, 21-30 pages $2, etc. )

Accident Reports


Certified Accident Reports


Record Checks


Criminal Histories


Sheriff’s Letters


Address Surveys
$4.00 for the first 10 pages and10 cents a page after that

For fingerprinting services, please contact IdentoGO

For costs associated with research and surveys, please contact the Central Records Supervisors at 210-335-6301.