What information can we provide?
We CAN tell you:
- Whether or not an offender is under supervision;
- Whether or not an offender is current on restitution;
- If a motion to revoke/adjudicate has been filed or a warrant has been issued;
- If the offender is placed in a residential facility;
- If the offender has transferred to another jurisdiction and how to contact the community supervision department in that jurisdiction;
- If the offender is ordered to treatment;
- Victim will be mailed a copy of conditions.
What information can we not provide?
We CANNOT tell you:
- Anything about an offender's medical or psychological records or treatment;
- Whether or not an offender is in treatment for substance abuse;
- Where an offender lives or works.