Need to register or pay a bill?
What We Do
- Bexar County Solid Waste Program (BCSWP) personnel will track and monitor compliance with the program to ensure residents maintain solid waste pick-up services.
- Solid Waste Customer Coordinator
- Performs data entry, accounts receivable, and responds to customer questions and complaints regarding the Solid Waste Program.
- Solid Waste Environmental Investigator
- Investigates non-compliance of Health and Safety statutes and has the authority to issue citations in cases of continued non-compliance.
The price for these services has been set at $27.00 per month (This price includes taxes).
SENIOR AND DISABLED PERSONS SERVICES
***THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU ARE IN THE AREAS WE SERVICE.***
- Residents 65 years of age or over qualify for a discounted rate of $24.00 per month. Please contact our customer service coordinators to find out how to apply for the discount. Please be prepared to provide an image of the front of your Texas Drivers License. If you are not able to email an image of your Driver License, please contact our Customer Service Coordinators at 210-335-6644, email us at BexarSolidWaste@bexar.org, or come see us at 1948 Probandt St. and we would be glad to assist you.
- Bexar County will also offer a walk up service as well as the discount to qualifying disabled residents. Eligibility for the discounted price is determined by completing THIS FORM (para español, haga clic aquí) and sending it to our Customer Service coordinators at BexarSolidWaste@bexar.org.
Bulk and brush pickup
The Solid Waste Program neighborhoods were divided up between two separate waste hauler companies. Each company has a different policy for bulk pickup which will be explained below. Tiger Sanitation Inc. was awarded the Camelot II and Candlewood neighborhoods. Republic Services was awarded the Glen North, Glen South, and Crownwood neighborhoods. Both companies restrict bulk pick up to 4 cubic yards and offer the service once per quarter. If a customer would like to make arrangements to have a larger amount of material picked up, please call your respective waste hauler. The hauler will pick up the 4 cubic yards free of charge as part of the program and will charge the customer individually for the remaining amount.
Tiger Bulk Policy
Tiger Sanitation Inc. bulk pickup is available any time, once per quarter. To schedule a bulk pickup with Tiger, simply call (210) 333-4287.
Republic Services acquired C-6 Disposal as of November 1, 2022, please have bulky items at your curbside by the Monday of the scheduled pickup week. Please note that the date range provided below is to notify the customer when the pickup will actually occur. Failure to have bulky items on the curb by the first day of the schedule may result in a missed pickup. For information, please call 210-304-2700
|Feb 5 - 9
|Feb 12 - 16
|Feb 19 - 23
|May 6 - 10
|May 13 - 17
|May 20 - 24
|Aug 5 - 9
|Aug 13 - 16
|Aug 19 - 23
|Nov 4 - 8
|Nov 11 - 15
|Nov 18 - 22
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A SERVICE?
If you wish to email us please include
- Phone number:
- Subdivision name (if you know it):
- Do you (own / rent)?
If you are renting, please include the owners name and phone number