Texas Winter Storm 2021
SEVERE WINTER STORM BUSINESS RESOURCES INFORMATION
What Types of Loans are Available?
- Business Physical Disaster Loans - Loans to businesses to repair or replace disaster-damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, inventories, supplies, machinery and equipment. Businesses of any size are eligible. Private, non-profit organizations such as charities, churches, private universities, etc., are also eligible.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) - Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
- Home Disaster Loans - Loans to homeowners or renters to repair or replace disaster-damaged real estate and personal property, including automobiles
Application Filing Deadlines:
- Physical Damage: April 20, 2021
- Economic Injury: November 20, 2021
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email
email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
CENTRO SAN ANTONIO:
Business Services - Information to help you choose the options and services that are best for your business, organization or school.
ERCOT and CPS Updates - View daily peak demand forecast, current load, and available generation.
Save for Tomorrow Energy Plan (STEP) - Helps residential and business customers save energy and money as well as reduce the overall demand for energy in our community.
Utility Bill Assistance - Need help paying your utility and other bills? Apply for assistance today, before federal funds expire at the end of the year.
Hospitality Grants Program - On February 18th LiftFund was approved for a $14 million Hospitality Grant Program for local food and beverage, hospitality, entertainment and transportation industries. Details to come in early March.
- Applications period is expected to be March 15 - April 5.
San Antonio Water System:
Free Water Distribution - Beginning Friday, San Antonio Water System is opening water distribution locations across the city at its pump stations to provide customers with water. Additional sites may be added depending on demand.
- Residents will need to bring their own clean containers such as jugs to fill with water. There will be no bottled water distributed at these locations.
The Community Pipe Repair Program (CPR) - Assists qualified homeowners and renters repair freeze-damaged pipes and restore safe water service. You must live in a single-family home (owner or renter) that was valued at $140,000 or less in the 2019 Bexar County tax appraisal in order to qualify.
Reporting Water Leaks- To reduce unnecessary water loss from broken pipes, please turn off water at main and report all leaks.
Water Bill Relief - SAWS will charge ALL customers either the total current charges for the current month or last month's current charges, whichever is lower.
***Information is posted as available and does NOT guarantee access to financial assistance and/or should NOT be construed as giving business, legal or other advice.***