Technical assistance programs are designed to assist the development of entrepreneurial companies through an array of business support resources and services, developed and orchestrated by the staff and offered through their network of contacts. Programs vary in the way they deliver their services, in their organizational structure, and in the types of clients they serve. Successful completion of a business program increases the likelihood that a start-up company will stay in business for the long term.
- Surety Bonds
- Surety Information Office
- Texas Insurance Service Center
- Texas Partners Insurance Group
- The Surety & Fidelity Association of America
- U.S. Small Business Administration Surety Guaranty Program @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>