MON - FRI
4:00pm - 8:30pm
- Prices are for non-Bexar County agencies.
- Bexar County Law Enforcement Personnel (such as the Bexar County Sheriff’s Department, Adult Probation, Constables, Fire Marshal, and Investigators) are not charged.
- Firing Range hours will be from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Afterhours: With prior request and approval from range personnel, hours may be extended beyond 4:00 PM for night firing during the winter months. The after-hours range fee will apply. Night firing is required for night practice and night qualifications will take place during the winter months.
- Shooters will have to supply their own firearms and ammunition. Firearms and ammunition will be inspected and approved by Range Master as deemed necessary.
Check payments should be addressed to:
Bexar County Facilities Management,
1948 Probandt, San Antonio, Texas 78214
Credit card payments are also accepted on site.
If you have any questions, please contact the Range Master at 210-718-5364.