Right-of-Way Permits

As part of its maintenance responsibility, Bexar County Public Works is charged with controlling all construction activities in County-maintained rights of way, including driveways that access County roads. This page is dedicated to learning how to obtain a right of way permit. See ROW Sample

  1. Print and complete any of the following forms:
  2. Submit application and associated fees to the Development Services Section of Public Works located at:
  1. Public Works Department

    Physical Address
    1948 Probandt St.
    San Antonio, TX 78214

  1. The application will be reviewed for compliance with the following:
  2. Once a permit has been issued, please call the Bexar County Inspector to approve construction.