Bexar County Public Works
Welcome to the Public Works Department
The Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining County bridges and roads with a mission to preserve County resources. We invite you to explore our department along with our past and recent projects.
The mission of the Public Works Department is to preserve all County resources by providing efficient, cost-effective services which ensure the safety, health, and welfare of our customers and improve quality of life.
The vision of the Public Works Department is as the leader in developing and maintaining county roads, bridges, vehicles, and equipment. The Public Works Department strives to ensure environmental compliance, good working relationships, and high standards of professional management for Bexar County. The management and staff of the department act as facilitators in achieving a balance between diverse priorities and finite resources by providing the public and other County offices thorough analysis, expert advice, prompt and reliable services, and open, honest communications related to the responsible allocation and utilization of personnel and resources.
We are responsible for developing and maintaining the following County areas:
- Roads, and
- County Vehicles
Talley Road Phase II (MPO) Project - Virtual Public Meeting Materials
- Talley Road Phase II (MPO) Project - Virtual Public Meeting (English)
- Talley Road Phase II (MPO) Project - Virtual Public Meeting (Spanish)
- Talley Road Phase II (MPO) Project - Virtual Public Meeting Pre-Recorded Presentation (Video)
- Talley Road Phase II 90% Schematic Roll Plot
- Talley Road Phase II Environmental Constraints Map
- Talley Road Phase II Mail-In Comment Form
- Talley Road Phase II Public Meeting Presentation - Transcript
CRESTWAY ROAD PHASE III (MPO)
- Crestway Road Phase III (MPO) – Virtual Public Meeting Room
- RFQ Crestway Rd Phase III - Construction Management and Inspections Services
- Crestway Road Phase III – 90% Plans
- As-Builts Crestway 8202-15-002
- As-Builts Miller Road CSJ-0915-12-366 (A-1008)
- 2019-509 Bexar County Crestway Road Ph II Geotechnical Report